- Banking & Financial Advising Services
- Merchant accounts opening
Opening merchant accounts services in Lithuania and Europe
A merchant account is a transit bank account that allows you to accept customer payments with payment cards, such as Visa or MasterCard, as well as payments from customer accounts made via the Internet. The advantage of a merchant account is the acceptance of funds 24/7 from anywhere in the world. The merchant account is linked to the bank account of the company.
We have all the necessary knowledge and competence to open merchant accounts. Contact us for more detailed consultation!
- Opening of a merchant account in your chosen EU country;
- Service of the processing company;
- The ability to sell goods and services 24/7 and anywhere in the world;
- Detailed instructions and expert advice.