A successful ICO / STO does not mean that the first stage of fundraising has been completed. After the ICO / STO, the wallets of the owners of the company who carried it out accumulate assets that should later be used in the implementation of the project and ensure its implementation. The main rule when creating and launching an ICO / STO is to consider it not as an electronic platform that allows you to attract investments, but as an ordinary legal entity. For the successful operation of a legal entity in any jurisdiction, a reliable partner in the form of a bank and constant legal support is required.
The market for services in this area is still being formed, but Demire Inc is proud of the experience gained in this area and is ready to solve local problems or a set of tasks.
- Building a corporate scheme, taking into account the peculiarities of any jurisdiction chosen for ICO / STO;
- Maintenance of the procedure for obtaining a license that allows the implementation of tokens;
- Preparation of legal documents for the legal operation of ICO / STO;
- Legal advice in the field of ICO / STO;
- Support in the procedure for opening bank accounts for companies carrying out ICO / STO;
- Accounting support for companies operating in the field of ICO / STO;
- Preparation, development, and critical analysis of White Paper;
- Development of a marketing ICO / STO project that meets international standards.